- Death isn’t surprise …you are already dead inside.
- What do I want? I want to play a game.
- You will always be tested. Can you follow the rules? Can you do that?
- You will be put on trial, you will face series of death, you will have to suffer but with each one you also have a chance, a chance to forgive.
- Do I bring him* to you or do I bring you **here?
- Will you save only yourself…or are you willing to safe another?
- You will be surprise what tool can save a live. – (Amanda’s Jaw Ripper saved her life.)
- Do not be afraid, your life is just begun.
- Time to let go.
- We will walk another life. We leave that life (past) behind. When you walk down…there is no turning back. Do you understand that?
- Her emotion is also hurt- weakness.
- Suffering? You haven’t seen anything yet. Someone like me? Who am i?
- Matrimonial always fascinated me. Husband barely looking at their wife’s eyes, wife at back tells…he’s perfect stranger…children, always neglect them. Until death do us apart?, indeed.
- If you fail in this, we all fail. If you succeed, we all succeed.
- In your desperation, your subject only ‘victim’.
- Do not miscalculate.
- I wish you final test of forgiveness…you failed. Now you must pay the price, the price of nothing but vengeance, something for you to live for.
- Nails bombs and body chains.
- Angel trap
- Freezer Room
- Pig Vat
- The Rack aka Twisting Crucifix
- Amanda’s Test
- Neck’s shotguns