- Heed my warning, do not proceed. It can be your sanctuary or your grave.
- You are give advantages…you have true poor moral decision. You abused these advantages selfishly for yourself at the expense of others. Today this singular way of thinking will be put to the test.
- They say imitation is a form of flattery, but I find it somewhat distasteful for giving the work that’s not mine, especially inferior work.
- Like you, I know how it’s like to lose a family. Not be able to protect your loved one. It’s a powerless feeling.
- Vengeance can change a person, into something that you thought you incapable of being.
- You sit at the bar until closing, you drink so you can sleep…you start it all over again the next day.
- Everyone deserved a chance.
- Killing is distasteful. There is a better more efficient way.
- You want a chance? I give you a chance. I’m the man you called Jigsaw. It’s your duty to bring me in. I know who you are I know what you have done. This is redemption.
- Just give you an option, you can arrest me, or you can explore a method of rehabilitation that can put you to sleep at night.
- “I can kill you right now.” “But you are not a true killer. That’s the dilemma.”
- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.